.::DEATH RACERS::.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Tips For Rookies

Go down

Some Tips For Rookies Empty Some Tips For Rookies

Post  Aninddyo Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Here, I'll be trying to cover most of the aspects of the game that would be needing your attention when you'll first stat the game.

1. Save money. It might look very easy & convenient to spend all your money at the outset but trust me, it doesn't help you.

2. Get a good driver who has concentration around 125 & likewise for talent. Remember, talent cannot be trained.

3. Try running minimum risks in the races..you could promote to Amateur even with 0 risks but if you want to, you can keep risks like 20 CT or so.

4. Rather than buying a new part, always check if you can downgrade it to a level down which might enable you to run another race without actually spending money on it.
eg: You have a level 4 engine at 85%. You are pretty sure the engine will die out within the race. Rather than replacing the engine with a brand new part, downgrade it to level 3. That way, your car would complete the race without any smoke & after the race you can buy a level 4 car instead.

In a season, you need to change your car about 3-4 parts. A personal belief of mine is to update the car only at the last round of updates. Before that, downgrade & then buy the level of the part that you had before downgrading it. That saves a lot of money & if your driver is competitive enough, it can work for you as well.

5. If you want to spend money on staff facilities, invest in 'Pit Stop Training Center' & 'Commercial'. The former improves your pit times & the latter helps in negotiation with sponsors.

6. Coming to sponsors, negotiating with one sponsor is the quickest way to go ahead. When looking for a sponsor, look at the 'Expectation' & 'Negotiation' stats. When answering questions posed by them, give the answers keeping in mind the stats of the specific sponsor. It is not very difficult to ring in 2 million per race from sponsors. All you need to be is careful & answer the questions carefully.

7. A very important essence of this game is testing. Spend a few seasons in rookie & undergo testing if you are the inquisitive types. A lot can be learned through it.

The key to success in the game is to be have a bit of common sense & the will to try out new things. There are many dynamics of the game that are still to unraveled.

This is about it I guess...if I think of anything else, will add them here.

Aninddyo
Aninddyo
Admin

https://gproracers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some Tips For Rookies Empty Re: Some Tips For Rookies

Post  Aninddyo Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:30 pm

A few other things:

Some people might disagree with me here but here it goes:

1. Don't worry about long term driver planning in Rookie. Due to OA restrictions, it's not a lot of fun to train a high talent driver in Rookie. Look for a high concentration, high experience, high stamina cheap driver and you are all set to dominate most Rookie groups... You can always look for better drivers once you reach Amateur.

2. An important thing while promoting in Rookie is to ease off the gas pedal if you have promotion secured. Those extra points are really exciting to have but it's not going to help a lot in the planning for Amateur. Rookie gives you one amazing benefit and I feel that should be absolutely abused to say the least. That's the no 90% rule.

Aninddyo
Aninddyo
Admin

https://gproracers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum